HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:2139 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Senior Analyst/Specialist - Data Analytics - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
- Learning Quotient: Having a continuous learning focus around math, science, technology/tools and business domain, taking efforts in increasing knowledge through self-learning and exploration utilizing the repertoire of learning resources available at disposal
- Communication: Strong communication skills demonstrated through confident communication and Q&A with various stakeholders including 1:1 interactions with onshore partners
- Business Understanding: Energy to quickly build a basic understanding of the business and outcome drivers for financial services industry
- Problem Solving through Analytics and Project Management: Time management and operational discipline with an approach to problem solving in a consultative and structured manner. Knowledge of data extraction, exposure to analytical tools and techniques and visualization tools.
- Self-Development: Demonstrate high degree of self-review and evaluation as well as seeking peer / manager feedback for continuous improvement
- Interactions with colleagues over audio/video/in-person meetings and emails to catch up on work delivered and new requests received
- Synthesize structured and unstructured communication with partners to build work plan
- Frame an approach using your understanding of the business, data and relevant questions at hand. One day it might be an easier solve with you working alone, on another day it may require digging around meeting other team members and collaborating to form an approach and execute.
- On some days, you will make time to attend knowledge sharing sessions on projects pertaining to your direct work area or what other team members are doing across different competencies and business verticals. You can pick up a thread from these interactions and then see how it can be applied to your projects working with other experts from other teams. Eventually, you will be on the giving end sharing your expertise with others.
- The day will stretch into evening with you talking to the onshore team, presenting insights from work you performed during the day and addressing concerns, if any
Education and Experience
- Masters in statistics/economics/management/operations research from a reputed university
- 3- 8 years of overall analytics experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.