HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:3535 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Senior Analyst - Specialist - Advanced Analytics & Data Science - BFS (3-9 yrs)
Role Description: Specialist
The position will join and be a part of the team in Bangalore. The major functional focus of this position is providing sophisticated statistical modeling, data mining/predictive analytics, advanced measurement, and other analytical techniques to gain insights, and support strategic decision making. The right candidate must thrive on setting up new paths in a new role with research, developing complex statistical modeling that serves business needs, and helps the organization's decision making and strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with business partners in the organization to understand project requirement and implement the same using sound data knowledge and experience
- Ability to understand business problems and design advanced statistical and analytical solutions independently
- Candidate should be expert in handling various data types and structures: structured, unstructured, voice, image and video data, static versus streaming data. Extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data in Big Data platforms is a must.
- Should be able to decide on the best machine learning, modeling, analysis techniques and provide actionable insights/ model algorithms to the business
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning and advanced modeling techniques like Neural Networks, Deep learning, Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, etc
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, Big Data platforms like GreenPlum, Hadoop & Spark etc.
- Experience with Hadoop, relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Must possess good programming languages skill in Java/C/C++
- Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like Theano, Torch, Caffe and TensorFlow would be an added advantage
- Combine in-depth business knowledge, insights, and techniques such as data visualization, cross-tabs, statistical tests, and data mining techniques to identify customer or prospect needs, behavioral trends, product preferences, and up-selling, cross-selling, and retention opportunities
- Work with tech groups to identify and resolve any data, infrastructure, or implementation issues
- Work with a consultative mindset to gather requirements from marketing sponsors and other team professionals to identify the right requirements
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations
Education and Experience
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with an organization known for its cutting edge/ best-in-class applicability of advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics)
- Expertise on visualisation tool like Tableau /Qlikview / D3 would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.