Founder at Serving Skill
Views:432 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Analyst - Recruitment - BPO/ITeS (4-8 yrs)
Must have :
- Looking for dynamic candidates with 4-7 years of experience with the below attributes:
- Background in Recruitment (preferably IT recruitment).
- Must have a good grasp of the Recruitment life cycle.
- Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, and negotiating
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Should be excellent at MS Excel. Must be familiar with functions like VlookUp, Hlookup, Pivot tables and basic & advanced MS excel formulas.
- Should be able to extract and sift through data from multiple sources and pull out reports.
- Data validation and attention to detail.
- Interest in Client & Supplier management.
- Very strong organizational skills, comfort with technology and new systems.
Behavioural skills :
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong customer interfacing and relationship management skills.
- Detail-orientation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a quick learner with ability to learn new tools
- Must have ability to multi-task and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- High threshold for working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment start-up like environment - figuring it out and adapting as you go
What will your work involve?
- Client management : Interacting with clients / enterprises and enabling them to transact on the Cbrex platform smoothly.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints quickly & effectively Interaction with suppliers and ensuring that consistent and optimum delivery is taking place.
- Respond to vendor phone calls and e-mails on an immediate basis.
- Customer mining : Building and maintaining relationships with key customers.
- Making sure that the end to end transaction cycle is running smoothly.
- Assisting with generating new business.
- Drive, track, measure, report and evaluate vendor output, activities and KPI's to ensure partners meet performance standards.
- Data collection & Management.
- Study current Practices, analyse and decipher Data from it.
- Identify improvement areas internally and externally and perform closely with all stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Work with team members to partner together and achieve individual, customers and business goals.