Director at Sankofa Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:729 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior Analyst/Practice Director - Consulting - Research & Advisory Firm (2-9 yrs)
Consulting role with one of the leading Research & Advisory firm
Our client an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, the firm counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute against client mandates by leading a team on analysis, reporting, and client syndication against agreed milestones
- Actively involved in business development via proposal shaping, client walkthroughs, responding to RFPs, seeding opportunities, attending and presenting in conferences, creating thought leadership, partnering closely with Everest Group's sales and marketing teams
- Manage client relationships at middle to senior stakeholder groups
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of her/his team members
What we are looking for
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
2 to 9 years of experience( 2- 5 yrs for Senior Analyst level and 6 to 9 yrs for Practice Director level) in one of the following:
- Sourcing advisory firms or Sourcing advisory practices of broad-based Consulting firms
- IT-focused (Apps or Infra) solution design / price to win / deal management teams within Tier 1 IT service providers
- Ability to understand market trends in outsourcing, shared services, and/or offshoring industry preferably in the areas of solution development and commercial structuring of deals
- Desirable to have exposure to Pricing of outsourcing services in multiple areas (e.g. IT ADM, IT Infrastructure etc.)
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a reputed business school is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.