Senior Executive HR at Netelixir
Views:187 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Analyst - Paid Media (3-5 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Paid media
NetElixir is a global digital marketing firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ. With a common goal of helping our customers and challenging ourselves to think differently, we face challenges and tackle them together as a team. We are a close-knit group of imaginative and friendly industry experts who bring our unique passions and personalities together to find creative solutions that drive results.
With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
1. Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
2. Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
3. Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
4. Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
5. Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
6. Managed minimum monthly budget of $20,000.
1. Experience with technical aspects of PPC advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
2. Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution, and assets.
3. Expertise in overall search ecosystem with a focus on accelerating customer success, business growth, and driving product adoption
4. Proven experience creating and sharing best practice solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and having impact at scale
5. Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance
6. Agency experience will be preferred.
7. Minimum three years of PPC experience.
Qualification & Skills:
1. Bachelor's degree or MBA with 3 - 6 years of SEM experience.
2. Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
3. Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
5. Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics,)
6. Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
7. Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments