Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:503 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Analyst - Model Validation/Market Risk - Bank (2-5 yrs)
A leading Captive Bank is looking for Model Validator in Bangalore
- Will be responsible for the quality and completion of model validation to support business activities primarily in the area of Capital Markets, Investments, Market Risk and Counterparty Risk.
- Establish reporting and escalation protocols of review results and follow up on identified issues/observations.
- Understand model risk supervisory guidance, Model Risk Management Policy, and current industry best-practices
- Continually work to improve consistency and quality of independent model validation
- Ensure all models within scope are independently validated per expected standards and schedule
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with LOB Model Governance, Model Owners, Model Program team members.
- Proficiency managing databases, spreadsheets, and programming (Knowledge of SQL, SAS and R).
- Experience in producing work of the highest quality within tight timelines, as well as creating, maintaining, and supporting processes subject to intense regulatory scrutiny.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.