Senior Analyst - Market Research - KPO (5-8 yrs)
Job Summary : We're looking for a Senior Analyst who can take ownership of various market research projects in terms of scope, best practices, overall quality, and timely delivery.
The ideal candidate should have worked in reputed market research firms for a minimum of FOUR years.
Salary is no bar for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Engage with the client and internal stakeholders to understand the task
- Review project scope, processes, and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made
- Actively participate in project meetings with the production team
- Oversee the project process to ensure quality
- Ensure and take ownership of timely and high-quality deliverables for clients
- Solicit feedback from client to assess whether their requirements are met
- Remain fully informed on the latest market trends and implement best practices
- Structured preparation of the results in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate, preferably in marketing or business management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical abilities with knowledge of MS Office Suite (PPT and Excel is a must)
- Experience in quality control in data research
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Teamwork and commitment