Senior Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India
Views:567 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Analyst - Market Research - BPO/Healthcare/Telecom/IT (5-7 yrs)
1) Learn to be responsible for executing all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
2) Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
3) Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and - outside the box- thinking to help answer complex business questions.
4) Consult with market research/marketing functions at our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations.
5) Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
6) 5+ years experience conducting primary market research studies with youth brands
7) Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
8) Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
9) Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential
10) High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential