Talent Acquisition Role at Xpheno Private Limited
Views:248 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Analyst/Manager - Investment - BFSI (5-14 yrs)
- Its Capital Management LLP works for investors and treats them fairly. We design investment portfolios that give our investors the best chance for investment success.
- An Investment analyst works creatively and with conviction to identify and narrate high growth investment ideas or hypotheses, to dissect them in business, earnings and valuation model(s).For the role of Senior Investment Analyst, the firm seeks a candidate with the skill set to gain deep and meaningful insight into businesses in addition to the ability to understand business cycles, industry dynamics, the promoters' mindset and the ability to design investment hypotheses which give our investors the best chance for investment success.
Roles and Responsibility:
- You have a desire to consume infinite data and design it into investment arguments and ideas
- You are obsessed with identifying investment ideas muted by the noise around capital market investment
- You understand the ground-level scuttlebutt approach of analysing a firm and its ecosystem, including factors like its supply chain, competition
- You have the ability to read through the business cycles and the industry dynamics affecting your investment hypotheses and make timely adjustments
- Ability to read through annual reports to enable you to ask the right questions to gain an insight into the company and form your investment hypotheses
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Preparation of valuation metrics and presentations
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of specific investment ideas, industry and general economic conditions affecting your investment hypotheses
- Relative value analysis
- Regular maintenance and update of the coverage universe
- We will be excited to know more about your abilities and skill set if you have prior experience of working on cyclical businesses and commodities-predominant
- Disciplined and research intensive, bottom-up approach towards portfolio construction, all the while emphasising on limiting downside risk
- This position comes with the prerequisite of self-motivation and gusto, with a keen passion for perusing numbers and information, backed by adequate experience in the investment industry
- Being a pivotal role in the organisation, there is immense scope for honing one's professional skills
- Your ability to be a voracious reader and process large amounts of data
- Dynamism, flexibility and strong communication and interpersonal skills while working in a team are desirable professional attributes for this role
- We appreciate efforts put in by you to get educational credentials such as CA, CFA Charter or an MBA from a top tiered business school.
- The minimum work experience required in the investment field is 8-10 years