Head Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:1229 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst - Counterparty Credit Risk Assessment - Corporates (3-12 yrs)
- The role comprises working on credit risk assessment of corporate entities spread across multiple sectors and regions.
The credit assessment process requires the following:
- Undertaking research and analysis of corporate entities through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing a detailed peer analysis on the operating and financial side.
- The task will also involves preparing and updating financial models for the credits which includes analysis of historic trends along with projecting the future performance.
- Other activities include preparing industry databases and reports.
- Establish and maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with sector specialists and senior analysts
- The role may also require training and mentoring junior colleagues on specific aspects of credit risk, sector and domain nuances.