Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:4253 Applications:931 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Analyst - KPO (2-6 yrs)
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop statistical models in Python/R.
- Develop detailed codes for data preparation and model scoring to be used in production.
- Prepare detailed documentation of predictive models and make oral presentations to team lead.
- Assist in learning and development of new team members.
- Critically examine and deep dive into models.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python/R.
- Data analysis experience in identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis.
- Knowledge of time series algorithms like Exponential Smoothing, ARMA/ARIMA/S-ARIMA models. Additional knowledge involving multi variate time series model is preferred
- Understanding of SAS/R modules/libraries like forecast, t-series, fable etc
- Experience in data control and data automation.
- 2+ yrs of industry experience
- Ability to manage team size of at least 1-2 members
- Bachelor/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 2+ years experience, preferably in analytics
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts
- Data analysis and predictive modeling experience
- Prior experience in managing and delivering on end to end projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe