MD at Employers4Employees
Views:3976 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Analyst - IT Procurement - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
- Work in the IT VMO (Vendor Management Operations) team to perform end to end procurement (procure to pay) activities including PR/PO operations, Contracts management, vendor management, RFP/RFQ management using procurement system.
- Assist VMO in ensuring adherence to vendor management policies and processes and its continuous improvement while supporting SLA based operations.
- Liaise with IT vendors and internal clients from across various locations and geographies globally for RFP/RFQ and VMO operations.
- Responsible for working closely with support teams including Invoice Operations, Technology Finance, PMO and various delivery teams; capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure smooth and effective VMO support to meet strategic objectives.
Contract lifecycle management
- Contracts analysis and gaps assessment
- Contract review and negotiations including engagement with Legal (preferred)
- Contract signing and documentation management
- Contract expiry management
- Vendor database maintenance & due diligence activities in procurement system
- Ensure data maintenance and quality of PRs, Contracts, POs, Vendors, approvals matrix etc. in procurement system
- Configuration of management reporting and data analytics reports for various stakeholders and senior management.
- Degree holder in procurement or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in IT Procurement or Contracts Management in Financial Services Industry
- Working knowledge of procurement and/or vendor management processes is essential
- Sound knowledge of IT industry (hardware, software, services & telecom)
- Sensitive to numbers and details
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in any procurement system is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.