Senior Analyst - Investment Bank - CA (4-6 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Investment Bank - Chartered Accountants for - Women only
Client: An 8-year-old Mumbai based Investment Banking firm focused on Real Estate Sector, providing a wide range of services including consulting, syndication, and M&A advisory.
As a part of their expansion plans, they are looking to hire Financial Analysts.
Educational qualifications: Chartered Accountancy - 1st attempt
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad
Work experience: Relevant experience of 2 to 8 years in handling Financial analysis handling Real Estate clients or SME/Mid-Markets or Emerging markets clients. Open to look at candidates from Banks/Investment Banks/Boutique PE firms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Create and review financial models, including Business plans, Project plans, Valuations and other financial analysis as required
- Financial Statement Analysis for Investment banking proposals - Structured Finance, Debt Syndication, Private Equity, M&A, Advisory services for Capital structuring/restructuring
- Data collection and information processing on the potential target clients, industries, sectors basis the information available on public domain
- Preparation of Information Memorandums, Pitch books, Fact packs, Presentations, Notes etc.
- Provide real time support for Relationship Management with the Clients, Financial Institutions including Banks, NBFCs, PE Funds, HNIs etc.
- Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing as the case may be
- Maintaining and managing the data base related to various information systems, reports etc.
- Due diligence to assess key merits and risks