Senior Analyst - Investment Advisory - Advisory Firm (2-10 yrs)
Leading Advisory Firm has an opening with ideation team. The team is involved in generating investment ideas which are client centric and execute them. They provide Advises on All the four asset classes - Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities and Real Estate.
- Aspiring candidate should have a macroeconomic understanding.
- Candidate should be able to analyse financial statements.
- Knowledge of Equity Mutual Funds, Fixed Income Mutual Funds, Bonds is must.
- Should have liking towards fundamental research. Portfolio management, selection of stocks / bonds / equity and commodities market knowledge will be added advantage.
- Candidate will be part of team advising clients on portfolio management.
- Candidate should have prior experience in making a client investment proposal and excel sheet modelling.
- Should be eager to learn, excellent communication skills and personality.
- Candidate will be assisting CIO in taking decisions and strategizing.
- Good Communication Skills, Customer Focus, proficient at Power Point and Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.