Associate Manager Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2782 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Analyst - Information Security - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Information Security Analyst for Bangalore based SaaS Fintech Product Company.
Location: Bangalore (Kormangala)
Role: Senior Information Security
Experience: 5+ Years
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for executing the entire life-cycle of any security event assessment of security events from SIEM reporting systems, identify threats to our environment, remediate security threats and recovery of systems from security incidents.
- Responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk across the enterprise.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios.
- Responsible to ensure that all applications are functional and secure (IT security, Application Security and Information Security).
- Evaluates the organization to ensure compliance with standards and relevance with industry security norms.
- Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities and security deficiencies in the company's information systems.
- Monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation and reports on findings.
- Plan and Prepare our network for periodic Audits by customers and regulatory bodies and ensure compliance to guidelines.
- Analyze results, deploy remediation for security audits and penetration testing, working with internal TechOps stakeholders and Cybersecurity.
- Ability to translate security concerns into a business context and articulate to executives, while weighing business needs against security concerns in the decision-making process.
- Candidate must have 5+ years hands-on technical experience in Application and IT Security, which includes Cloud security.
- 5+ years of experience in calculating risk probability, mitigation strategies, remediation processes, and risk acceptance.
- Candidate must have a strong background in Information Technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
- Experience with various regulatory requirements such as PCI, ISO27001
- They require excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Good to have experience BFSI domain (domain experience specifically banks will be preferred).
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Desirable industry security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH, Security+, CEH, CCSP, CISM, CISA.
- Stay updated on IT security trends and news.
- Must be strong with Network concepts and cloud security concepts.
- Multiple customers facing audits is a basic expectation to the person in this role. Need to take queries related to the security of the organization on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of emerging technology/ regulations and security governance implications.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, control standards, secure coding principles, and security technologies.
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, best practices and industry standards with responsibilities of protecting information assets.
- Ability to define and communicate complex technical and cybersecurity problems, concepts and situations to multiple skill levels; including business personnel with little to no cyber experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective articulation of strategy.
- Experience with systems such as Remedy, JIRA, Titanium, and or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, preferably with deep Excel and PowerPoint skill sets.