Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:11179 Applications:1157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:710
Senior Analyst - Industry Research - Consumer/FMCG/Apparel (1-7 yrs)
Research and Analytics -
- Preparing complex Consumer Industry dashboards with detailed year and region wise trend analysis, market sizing, revenue share, employee turnover, year on year growth and other relevant aspects.
- Extracting companies and competitor's insights from their websites and other database tools.
- Revenue model, Financial stability and growth, successful funding rounds, professional culture etc.
- Collaboration with other functional or practice group leaders to create cross functional/practice industry reports and distribute to the team.
- Managing, tagging and sharing important case studies, success or learning stories, client decks, assignment support materials with overseas consultants and specialists.
- Market research on recent trends and landscape in different segments and tagging relevant articles: Media, Retail, Consumer Products and Digital.
- Creating a whole repository of search strategy and organisational charts based on different segments and function that can help partners find the relevant companies and candidates from the bucket for their search.
Maestro - A newly introduced document management library tool.
My role was to design the whole Consumer page, creating libraries to store documents and channelizing/linking the documents to the front end Further applying analytics to calculate who were frequent users to my site, downloaded content, different pages visit etc to prepare a monthly report and submit to consumer team for improvement.