Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:81 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Analyst - Hedge Funds - Accounting NAV Calculations - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
Senior Analyst Hedge Funds Accounting NAV calculations
- Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing Review across all funds instruments types.
- Should be able to handle different types of instruments and understand their impact on NAV.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning archiving.
- Support in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends year ends.
- Ensure review of critical queries before sent.
- Where issues/errors arise ensure detailed analysis of issues and clear understanding is gained before responding to client, spoke or other parties.
- Identifying the staff training requirement ensure all the necessary training has been provided to the team members to perform the relevant tasks
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Inform document all errors identified during review stage within same day.
- Should take initiative in resolving any repetitive errors or training gaps.
- Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members Supervisor.
- Identify the manual steps, process efficiencies developments, by providing practical ideas on areas of improvements work towards its automation.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
- Adhere to Quality of 100% while producing reviewing NAVs.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
Technical Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.
- Be able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
Specific Qualifications :
- NAV calculation and review experience minimum of 2 year in the past
Skills Referential :
Behavioral Skills :
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Communication skills - oral written
- Client focused
Transversal Skills :
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to develop others improve their skills
- Ability to inspire others generate peoples commitment
- Analytical Ability
Other/Specific Qualifications : NAV calculation and review experience minimum of 2 year in the past.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.