HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:565 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Analyst - Fraud Analytics - BFSI (0-5 yrs)
What will you be doing?
- Ensure adherence to daily schedule and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Develop analyze, and monitor fraud detection systems and fraud scorecards.
- Prepare MI reports related to fraud hot leads, banking and card fraud analytics and fraud systems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities through innovative techniques of analysis/segmentation.
- Manage and monitor quality for own work.
- Monitor and review the SLAs and provide daily / weekly reports to the client on SLAs and metrics.
- Act as an interface with the client to resolve issues/ disagreements, if any.
What we- re looking for:
- Analytical ability - Must have a clear understanding and experience in performing data analysis
- Technical skills - Including competence in the use of SAS, SQL, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Team working - Ability to work with and in cross-functional and virtual teams across locations.
- Communication - Strong communication skills with the ability to think quickly understandable way for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/B. Tech/BE
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Ability to absorb large quantities of data at speed, making the right decisions quickly with limited data availability
- Passionate about data analysis and how this contributes to the business
- Working knowledge of Fraud, or similar risk systems, such as Hunter and Falcon, preferably with experience in the use of data analytics and statistical techniques to optimize rules and strategies within such systems.
- Ability to use a query language such as SAS/SQL to manipulate and analyze large and complex data sources
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Preferred Qualification: Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Operation Research
Where will you be working?