Consultant at Symetrix HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:2696 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting - CA (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for Financial Reporting professionals with excellent communication skills for one our Fortune 500 client.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Global Investment firm with presence across continents. Their overall work environment represents the best that can be offered to bring out the finest within the employees. They offer a great work culture, continuous learning atmosphere and an attractive compensation package.
Role: Senior Analyst -Financial Reporting
Exp : 2 to 6 years( Post CA qualification)
Required Exp / Skills :
- Candidate should have good experience in Financial Reporting
- Candidate should have good experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Candidate should have good experience in US GAAP
- Candidate should have good experience in preparing audited financial statement
- Candidate should have good experience in preparing monthly investor account statement
- Candidate should have good experience in hedge fund accounting / auditing
- Communication should be excellent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work among a diverse workforce at different organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interactions within the team
- Ability to adapt to a highly evolved and flexible work culture
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of proficient problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.