HR Head at Skillflix Consultancy India Private Limited
Views:410 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Senior Analyst - Financial Due Diligence - BFS (2-4 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The individual selected would handle the Financial Due Diligence engagements
- The individual would be responsible for the management of the profit center. Additionally, responsibilities include; delivering and building the team of this vertical;
- Business development role:
- Provide guidance and support to the internal marketing team;
- Developing ideas-based sourcing;
- Involved in client pitching; and
- Building strategies related to pricing & meeting leads virtually or in person.
Delivery side role:
- Managing the current team;
- Identifying the process issues and improving the current processes;
- Identifying any specific requirements;
- Thorough knowledge of leading financial due diligence engagements for US-based firms;
- Analyze financial and operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management;
- Identifying negotiation factors for the purchase price and deal structuring;
- Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements, to provide client knowledge and insight
- Documenting the methodology and delivering according to the client's requirements.
- Formulating a growth strategy for the team, improving product quality, and increasing the team's efficiency levels.
- Evaluating and providing results and evaluation reports monthly to the Management and HOD
- Involved extensively in hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing the FDD team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.