Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:2439 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:328
Senior Analyst - Equity Research - Public Sector - US/Europe Markets (4-8 yrs)
A Buy & Sell-side advisory, Equity Research, Valuations, Investment Banking and Financial Modeling opportunity with a leading global firm. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are keen to work in Equity Research or investment banking setup since you will get an opportunity of closely working with a renowned global Hedge fund client.
You will be responsible for building financial models, conducting valuation, sector research and closely supporting in managing the client account. Our clients are looking for someone who has catered to US or Europe as geography catering to Public sector companies.
If you have been working in a Research/KPO/Consulting setup in Equity Research /Investment banking domain catering to Global markets with strong knowledge of LBO models, Private equity funding, capital structure with exposure in M&A,Carve Outs then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location : Noida
Your Future Employer :
A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
You will be Responsible for :
- Developing significant and error free financial models based on logical assumptions with appropriate revenue and cost drivers
- Working on project delivery for equity research (sell side) projects catering to different sectors across geographies.
- Writing organized, structured coverage reports, sector reports and thematic reports.
- Conducting primary/secondary research, valuations, DCF, financial /business analysis analyzing potential investment opportunities.
- Providing periodical updates and preparing earning reviews for companies under coverage.
The Successful Candidate :
- A CFA (US) / B.tech with MBA from top leading B-schools with relevant experience ranging between 4-8 years in Equity research/ Investment Banking and financial modelling in a global reputed firm catering to US or Europe markets and to Public companies.
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative aptitude and financial concepts like ratio analysis, valuation techniques (Relative Valuation, DCF, Sum-of-the-Parts etc.) etc.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in financial modelling and thematic report writing.
- Prior equity research, private equity, investment banking or consulting experience is a must
- Knowledge of business growth strategy and the risk/return characteristics of private equity investment opportunities, ability to forecast financial statements, understanding of debt covenants
- Experience of using secondary database such as Factiva, Avention, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
- The candidate should have an open to learn attitude and should have ability to work in team as well as individually.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the country.
- High learning and growth opportunities.