Founder and CEO at OpportuneJobs.com
Views:131 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Analyst - Equity Research - Pharma Domain - Stock Broking Firm (5-7 yrs)
Senior Equity Research Analyst - Pharma
Company : Five decades old Leading Stock Broking Company
We are looking out for a Sr. Pharma Analyst and the following is the basic requirement we are looking for :
1. Models corporate financial statements into the future (minimum of 3 years) to assess potential company earnings and/or cash flow.
2. Evaluate corporate financial statement outputs to assess the worth of the company using multiple techniques such as discounted cash flow analysis, price-to-earnings ratio and price-to-cash flow ratios.
3. Participates in conference calls to review companies' quarterly earnings and quickly
4. Assimilate the information to assist the FMs in their investment decisions.
5. Handles various projects such as analysis of competitive funds, managing stock watch lists for possible buys/sells, and quantitative screening of companies which in turn provides information to Portfolio Managers that help make them more effective in their buy/sell decisions.
6. 10-12 companies under hard coverage
7. Network with Buy Side institutional clients (such as Birla MF, Birla Insurance, ICICI Pru, Nippon and so on.)
8. Contact with Management/CFO/CEO of the companies under coverage.
1. Academic excellence.
2. Strong and demonstrable financial analysis including accounting & financial modelling skills.
3. Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets, especially Equities.
4. Keen interest in investing.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. 5-7 years of relevant experience in any sector (buy-side, sell-side, private equity).
7. CA/CFA/MBA qualification