HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:817 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Analyst - Equity Research - Mutual Funds (8-12 yrs)
Senior Equity Research Analyst - Mutual Funds
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve targeted performance expectations for the Funds managed.
- Analyzes financial proposals related to the existing equity portfolio and ongoing Investment processes and makes recommendations suitably Cover the allocated sectors like Chemical & Agri Chem, Consumer Durables, Industrial & Capital Goods, Telecom, Infrastructure, Cements, Metals & Commodities, Oil & Gas, Miscellaneous companies etc.( Any combination of 3 to 5 sectors ). Work with team to generate Alpha ideas
- Design, develop & execute strategies through data analysis and information from various financial databases.
- Regulate and obtain data through the use of different financial softwares like Crisil, MF Software, Bloomberg etc.
- Ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by rigorous analysis
- Constantly keeping track of the companies- mutual fund product and updating the data accordingly.
- Ability to analyse and assess market information.
- Qualitative assessment of mutual funds in comparison to peers and analysis of the underlying portfolios.
- Development and updation of product presentations, Leaflets, Term sheets, FAQs and investment presentations etc. regularly.
- Assures compliance with all mandatory regulations issued by SEBI and overall legal guidelines.
- Judiciously manages investment forecasting with due diligence.
- Adherence to Fund Mandate : Accuracy in maintaining Fund operations which he /she is managing
- Research Contribution : Reporting quality assessment should be qualitatively superior and well thought through.
- To comprehend the market pulse, understand salability of MF products, competitive intelligence.
- Conceptualize and position new products on the basis of market requirements, internal competencies and market trends.
- Evaluation of mutual fund schemes across various performance and risk parameters, including performance attribution and fund manager analysis
- Engage and alteration of articles, reports related to mutual fund products and investment subjects.
- Team Responsibility : Contributing by providing relevant opportunities to research team associated to understand and assist in Fund Management and at the same time guide for better research reporting quality
- To advise and provide guidance to sales team by providing inputs and updates of mutual fund products performance through data analysis.
Job Specifications :
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- MBA / CA from a reputed Institute
- Prior experience in Chemical & Agri Chem, Consumer Durables, Industrial & Capital Goods, Telecom, Infrastructure, Cements, Metals & Commodities, Oil & Gas, Miscellaneous companies sectors is preferred.
- Good research and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned