Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:584 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Analyst - Data Analytics/Accounts Payable/Controller/Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (3-7 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Data Analytics/Accounts Payable/Controller/FP&A - Investment Bank - Bangalore
Differently Abled candidates only Apply
Must Have : Incumbent should have experience in Senior Analyst - Data Analytics/Accounts Payable/Controller/FP&A
Location : Bangalore
- Planning and Analysis : Planning & Analysis is a key finance function that supports each Line of Business CFO and the firm wide CFO.
- FP&A is responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic oversight .
- MBA / CA with 1+ years of experience will be preferred
- The Firmwide Controllers organization is responsible for ensuring the overall integrity and validity of the financial statements and controls over the transaction cycle. The group performs critical reporting and controls functions for the organization, including legal entity, financial and regulatory, as well as product valuation.
- The team is also responsible for improving ongoing processes, and ensuring execution and implementation of the overall financial architecture. CA with 1+ years of experience will be preferred.
Data Analytics : The team functions as an internal group responsible for solving business problems, driving usage of analytics in the organization and supporting business partners in deriving their sales strategies. BE/ BTech/ MCA / MSc with 2+ years of relevant experience will be preferred .
Accounts Payables :
- The team serves as a center of excellence for the line of business invoice validation and submission to the corporate account payables team. The team is also responsible tracking and monitoring the invoices end to end until the payment is released to the supplier. The team supports the business by providing the required reports and resolving the queries in a timely fashion.
- The team partners with procurement and sourcing team to ensure compliant with the firm's Global Supplier Policy. 3-5 years of experience in account payables, invoice processing, accruals and reconciliation with Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (preferred), PowerPoint (PitchPro), SAP, Ariba, Concur
Shift Timing : 4pm-1am IST or 7am - 4pm IST . These may vary due to business requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.