Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:845 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Analyst - Credit Risk - Bank (2-7 yrs)
What will your day look like?
- Deliver risk solutions across credit risk (underwriting, exposure controls and line management)
- Work with stakeholders across product management, data science, and engineering to build relationship with the partner teams and drive implementation of risk strategies
- Manage challenging time constraints to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Build credit analysis models and provide data-driven insight on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the credit risk systems.
- Generate risk management reports for monitoring of acceptance rates
- Evaluating existing and new data sources to identify opportunities for customized and optimized data solutions that address business needs
- Collect data, analyse, and identify key differentiating indicators for risk segmentation and for driving effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with partner teams in identifying, evaluating, and recommending new data that helps in risk differentiation.
- Analyse loss trends and simulate risk decisioning strategies that help optimize revenue, approval rates etc.
- Work closely with data science team and recommends credit risk decisioning and model deployment strategy.
- Build a risk scorecard that leverages both internal performance data and external performance data that will be leveraged for credit decisioning at both underwriting and account management reviews for existing customers.
- Collates analysis and builds presentations that helps articulate the risk strategy for the leadership team.
To help us level up, you will ideally have :
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 1+ years- experience in analysing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R, databricks in a finance or analytics field.
- Experience in working with non-traditional data such as social media will be a big plus.
- Prior model building experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.