Director at Connexio Search
Views:727 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Analyst - Corporate & Traded Credit (5-8 yrs)
A leading global credit fund with existing exposure to India is looking to enhance its team by adding a Senior Analyst.
Position Name: Asia Corporate and Traded Credit - Senior Analyst
The position of Senior Analyst is an exciting opportunity to work in a global, fast-paced environment providing substantial investment support for a variety of asset classes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the investment process from deal origination and research to execution and investment management.
- Interface closely with other members of V- rde's investment team.
- Build strong relationships with V- rde's servicing, asset management and trading partners.
- Develop your knowledge of distressed assets and traditional corporate sector investing.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Focus on the financial analysis, modelling, due diligence, execution and monitoring of investments in various types of asset classes.
- Research and review new industries and geographies; identify industry trends, competitive landscapes, and monitor and research investment opportunities.
- Assist with valuation analysis and modeling of potential investments, and underwriting and execution of new investments.
- Participate in meetings and calls with advisors, brokers, attorneys, consultants and other counterparties.
- Review investment documents and structures.
- Work closely with other Investment Professionals and the Legal, Tax, Accounting and Operations teams globally.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- University degree required (economics, finance or related preferred).
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience at a Top Tier investment bank, hedge fund, sovereign wealth fund, and/or asset management firm.
- Extensive math, accounting, and financial modelling skills.
- Detailed understanding of the risk and returns associated with a variety of debt and equity investments.
- An in-depth understanding of structuring and closing transactions, and restructuring experience.
- Extensive computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required. Familiarity with other analytical tools and research/database sources is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Hardworking, highly motivated and driven.
- Intellectually curious.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Inquisitive, resourceful and the ability to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations.
- Strong interest in financial markets