Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:692 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Analyst - Consulting Firm (3-4 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaison and collaborate with different business stakeholders and back end engineering teams to develop AI based solutions
- Build data driven stories and present analysis output and solutions to all levels of the business
- Understand business processes, collect and integrate data from various data sources to be used for building the models. This could involve writing crawlers, connecting to databases for extracting data for training algorithms create features supporting hypothesis.
- Training and testing ML/DL algorithms, perform iterative experiments with different techniques and features to discover best performing algorithm.
- Create frameworks to monitor algorithm performance and suggest measures for improvement.
- Perform data analysis from unstructured data to find meaningful and actionable business insights
- Assist in growing data science skills in the team, i.e. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities
- Work as a product owner and hold end to end responsibility for solutions
- Individual contributor role with minimal team management responsibilities
Desired Qualification & Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years (3-4 years) of hands on work experience in Data Science, with hands on Machine Learning, Deep Learning solutions development
- MTech ,MS, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes (IIT, IIIT, NIT, BITS, ISI,or other premiere institutions)
- Strong foundation and hands-on experience in implementing AI based solutions
- Should have developed and deployed ML/DL/NLP based solutions with Python
- Strong understanding and experience with Deep Learning ; DNN, RNN, LSTM, and Attention models etc.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with business teams, understand business processes, identify problems and find AI/ML driven solutions
- Strong background with advanced mathematical concepts and understanding of algorithms
- Working knowledge and understanding of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus
How do you know that you are fit for this role?
- You like solving business problems and you like data driven storytelling
- You have a hands-on experience across Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP and image matching algorithms using PySpark, Scikit-learn, and Tensor Flow etc.
- You have been part of a team developing AI-Machine Learning technologies with a strong background in advanced mathematical concepts and equally good understanding of algorithms.
- You can work with a lean team internally, and you are a self starter.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and enjoy end to end ownership and delivery
- You are passionate about solving business problems with AI
- You are process oriented, like solving business problems and you like data driven storytelling
- Enthusiastic self-learner keeping up with latest techniques, technology and market trends