Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:1222 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Analyst/Consultant - Capital Markets - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
Candidates Only from Tier 1 College may apply
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Suitable candidate should be able to consult with clients offering their subject matter expertise in Investment Banking & Investment Management functions including below domains:
- Capital Markets (e.g. FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management)
- Asset & Wealth Management (Front Office Advisory, Salesforce)
- Risk Management - Market Risk/Credit Risk/Operational Risk
- Post trade (e.g. Reference Data, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting)
- Exchange & Trading avenues, Clearing house
- Regulatory reforms (e.g. Basel, MiFID, EMIR, IFRS9)
- Robotics Process Automation
- Trading platforms (e.g. Murex, Calypso, Fidessa etc.)
- Data Governance and Management
- Agile and Hybrid SDLC Methodology
Typical responsibilities would include;
- Assess - as is- and define target operating model (TOM)
- Develop and manage business requirement specification.
- Change Management
- Project management and onshore/offshore client management
- Strengthen offerings - development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
- Incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Should have a Master's Degree in Management.
- FRM/ CFA/PRM or Other industry specific certification is a plus.
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is a must. An ideal candidate would have contributed to Transformation and Technology Improvement Programs for Investment Banking and Asset & Wealth management firms.
- Deep functional knowledge of operations, front and middle office, finance and risk functions.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or business architecture in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Hands on experience on third party packages like Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
- Deep knowledge of financial products including equities, fixed income, derivatives, credit)
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.