Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:1153 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Analyst - Competitive Intelligence - Pharma (2-8 yrs)
The ideal candidate should be Master's in Pharmaceuticals/PhD/MBBS, with relevant post-qualification experience in the scientific and business research space.
- Preferably, also an MBA, complemented by appropriate project-specific work experience (Domain depth in Consumer Healthcare, complemented with proven report writing and project management skills) M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) can also be considered.
- The incumbent will be Gathering scientific and competitive intelligence for consumer healthcare to generate solutions/answers relevant to the client's key intelligent topics/questions.
- Conducting detailed secondary searches for identification, analysis and reporting of project-relevant data to derive meaningful/actionable insights.
- Typical projects include market landscape, company profiling, novel product launches, competitor strategy analysis, scientific literature analysis
- Execution of short turnaround and long-term projects.