Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:2924 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Analyst/CoE - Cash Flow Financial Planning & Analysis - CA - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Sr. Analyst, CoE
The Senior Analyst, CoE Cash flow Financial Planning and Analysis and Financial Controlling - Asia Pacific role is responsible for coordinating, assisting and leading the assigned geographies :
- In Planning (Strategic Plan, Annual Contract, Forecasts) of the Balance Sheet and Cash flow.
- Advising the Manager, COE CFP and FC of risks and opportunities in key drivers of Cash flow for assigned geographies. Supporting the FC's of assigned geographies in developing cash flow improvement plans to mitigate risks.
- To ensure timely and correct closing of books consistent US GAAP financial-accounting, while ensuring that financial-reporting policies are understood and complied with consistently.
- Ensuring accurate and insightful commentary of accounts (below OI, cash flow and BS) to region and corporate controlling teams
- Continuous liaising with FC's or Manager- controlling of assigned geographies for identifying issues and providing feedback for continuous improvement in reporting processes and driving working capital improvement.
Looking for a CA Only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.