Senior HR Consultant at CIEL HR Services
Views:217 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Analyst - Capacity - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
We have job opening for Sr. Analyst -Capacity role with one of the leading FMCG co.
Qualification - Graduate/ MBA
Preferred Professional Certifications: - CSCP,CPIM
Location - Mumbai
Developing Analytical Models
- Develop different modeling approaches/techniques to solve the business problem at hand and recommends the best approach
- Work with the US & India Supply Chain partners to gather the required information and conducting the data validations & analysis.
- Understand Project charter- Business context, Scope, Outcome & success criteria
- Build & Refresh the capacity planning models periodically and provide recommendations to business teams in the areas of cost base capacity optimization, network change and service risk analysis.
- Provides analytics support during implementation and transition phase.
- Run & analyze what-if scenarios by leveraging advance optimization & simulation tools and provide insights to business team.
- Proactively analyze current set of the supply chain based upon facts and root cause analysis
- Ensure strong and clear process documentation and controls are in force
- Prepare analysis reports, presentation, methodology documents & assumption documents for client meetings
- Communicate effectively with broad audience i.e. client/stakeholders/cross functional teams
Interact with cross functional teams/stakeholders on regular basis to share opportunity areas and help them to reduce the losses.
- Must to have Skillsets- Advanced Excel, VBA, Basic optimization, Linear Programming
- Preferred Skillsets- R/Python based optimization, Statistical modelling, Stochastic,
- Deliver outstanding results - Completes tasks, activities and projects in a timely and effective manner. Communicates progress about projects with others to ensure overall alignment. Provides ideas and input to help team achieve greater result. May lead a defined portion of a project. Assumes personal initiative and accountability for results, performance and behaviors.
work timing - Shift: 1.30 - 10.30 pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.