Founder at Serving Skill
Views:74 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Analyst - Business Systems - Life Insurance Products - Technology & Services Firm (7-10 yrs)
1. Strong experience in US life insurance products (i.e. In forced Whole Life, Term Life,). Should be able to demonstrate life insurance industry knowledge.
2. Work experience in Inforce Illustration is mandatory (Inforce business projection knowledge).
3. Very good experience in Business / Functional requirement analysis and documentation.
4. Should Have experience in the UI wireframe creation using any reputed tools.
5. Work experience in the Test condition preparation and Validation rules preparation for UI applications.
6. Immediate to 30 days ONLY
7. Sr.BSA - Inforce Illustration(the candidate must have worked on inforce illustration).
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in North America with focus on Life and Annuity insurance. Our growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for Innovation. It's why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- The Senior Business Systems Analysts will provide technical support and advice to the Client Relationship Managers, Service Managers and/or Operations Executives on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes/support. Sr.BSA may also become key resources potentially available to support new clients through block conversions.
- Analysts are liaisons between operations and other areas such as Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, etc. to ensure sound business solutions are formed and implemented with quality. Sr.BSA's are responsible for facilitating the flow of ideas and information between departments
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating business need identification
- Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
- Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
- Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
- Largely able to independently write unambiguous, verified requirements to a testable level (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Creation of artifacts such as Illustrationinput, output requirements, Test strategy, Validation rules, Unit Test cases etc;
- Estimating implementation costs and efforts
- Attend client meetings and assist in the coordination of Solution Definition
- Assist Technology Solutions teams in documenting scope, defining gaps and updating implementation estimates
- Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
- Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
- Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
- Other support to operations areas as identified
- 7 - 10 years- work experience in systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development
- 5+ years- experience in US life insurance products (i.e. In forced Whole Life, Term Life,). Should be able todemonstrate life insurance industry knowledge
- Understanding of various applications used in life insurance industry including Policy administration system, agent management system or peripheral application including web portals.
- Work experience inInforce Illustration is mandatory (Inforce business projection knowledge)
- Strong customer service skills with excellent relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs
- Basic understanding of technology system interfaces and data integration, networks, and operating systems
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling using decision tables/trees and data flows, etc.
- Work experience or an education in programming and also knowledge in database
- Microsoft PC software experience (i.e., Excel, Word, Access and Project)
- Experience in project management and/or client/block conversions
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and motivated
- Analytical, organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to develop industry-related knowledge
- Proven application of analytical skills and solution focused mindset
- Familiarity with project management methods (SDLC, PMI, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
Should have BE/BTech/MCA or MBA qualification from reputed instituteswork experience in business analysis and application development
- Insurance certifications such as LOMA / FLMI / AAPA / CLU
- CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional) certification preferred
Come join a recognized leader in third-party administration for the US life and annuity insurance industry and experience a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment. We offer excellent career progression and a competitive compensation and some great benefits, including health/term insurance, incentive/bonus payments, retirement benefits and more. Visit our website atwww.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on the careers section of our website.