Senior Analyst - Budget Finance - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Position Overview :
- We are looking for a self-motivated, smart, detail oriented and highly organized individual to support its Operations department. This is a position for someone seeking to work in financial and project management.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide significant support to the Operations team in analyzing and forecasting finances and for various reporting purpose. It is expected that this individual would be willing to manage routine processes to ensure the smooth functioning of the office with a high level of engagement and attention to detail. Some of the expected role will be:
- To provide insight to the financial decision-making process in an organization through analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting. To bring scalable financial control on operations. Develop unique and flexible reporting structure.
- This role requires coordination across functions including: Project Management, Finance,
Global Operations and others.
- To lead the group of budget mangers and associate to get the required data and information.
- Forecasting and reporting of actuals for monthly reviews; drive and optimize the process of data collection to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Preparing budget, actuals and forecasting at P&L level for multiple business units, support annual operating plan exercise; ensure accuracy of forecasts is maintained
- Variance Analysis. Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to analytical conclusions based on the findings
- Understand and evaluate new/MIS requirements diligently and ensuring delivery; prepare management dashboards and reporting deck
- Interacting with program leads/units, explaining the variances monthly, sorting out the queries and ensuring forecasting accuracy
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring issues
- Develop clear understanding of business levers and use this to support the program and others
- Providing analytical support to delivery team by helping the understand the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow from a business perspective and impact of financial/operational decisions on the group.
- SAP knowledge or worked in online platform for managing the budget and financials will be added advantageous.
Soft Skills :
- The candidate should have leadership skill in managing the team and presenting the financials in the board and other meetings.
- The candidate should be an extrovert with excellent inter-personal relations and strong communications and writing skills.
- Candidate needs to have a good attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Candidate should have natural curiosity and research abilities.
- Candidate should have worked in an organization with more than 100 employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.