Senior Analyst - Bank (4-10 yrs)
Company : Leading MNC Bank
Location : Mumbai
Designation : Sr Analyst / Team Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- Drafting and negotiating amongst others, ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Master Netting Agreements, Prime Brokerage Agreements, Executing Brokerage Agreements, Futures and Options Agreements, Cash Trading Agreements, Securities Lending Agreements and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments, Marketing Materials, Distribution Agreements .
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Legal, Risk & Capital Division of bank and other internal departments as necessary. Additionally, to input client and contract data into bank's systems and update when required.
- Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction.
- Front-line resolution of escalated business specific issues across assigned project areas.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in those requirements.
- Provide training and guidance to others on the team in relation to special projects.
- Law Degree or Commonwealth qualified solicitor or barrister with 4 to 10 years in commercial contracts drafting and negotiations.
(Previous capital markets or general corporate experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Strong problem solving and/or analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
CTC : 8 lacs to 11 lacs
Email at email@example.com with your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.