Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2096 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Analyst/Associate - Negotiator - Prime Brokerage - Investment Bank (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for Sr analyst / Associate for leading investment bank in mumbai,
Role - Negotiator
Knowledge - Prime Brokerage
Role description below -
- Drafting and negotiating amongst others, ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annex, Listed Futures and Options Agreement, Client Cleared OTC Derivatives Addendum, Supplement to Clearing Agreement for Cleared OTC Services, Electronic Trading Service Agreement and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Liaising and coordinating with London legal, risk and other internal divisions of the bank such as business, compliance, finance, operations, tax, as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in those requirements.
- Having experience of financial products or commercial contracts drafting and negotiations.
(Previous capital markets or general corporate experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and / or analytical skills with solution based approach
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
Law Degree or Commonwealth qualified solicitor or barrister with 3 to 9 years of PQE.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.