Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:10686 Applications:939 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Analyst/Associate - Internal Audit/Corporate - Investment Bank (0-6 yrs)
Employer: Leading Investment Bank
Position : Sr. Analyst / Associate- Internal Audit (Corporate Audit)
Job Location: Bangalore (India)
Interview Location: Delhi
Experience: CA / MBA( 0-6 yrs.)
Roles and Requirements
Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified in reviews and production of the report to management.
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firm-wide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally and internal and external stakeholders including regulators and external audit.
- Maintenance of internal client relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
Product Specific Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of financial modeling concepts, including (any combination):
- Options pricing, credit default, structured products, econometrics, stress scenario creation
- Control framework supporting financial risk management related to regulatory reporting requirements in the US and EMEA regions.
- CA or MBA (Finance) with relevant experience in Finance or Audit
- Solid quantitative skills, e.g. probability theory, functional analysis, partial differential equations
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- 0-6 years of experience within the financial services industry or a related control function.
If interested, please send your updated CV with below details:
1. Current Employer( if working):
2. Notice Period ( if working):
3. Current CTC( if working):
4. Expected CTC :
5. Ok for Bangalore Location: Yes/No
6. Current Location: