Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:4187 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Analyst/Associate - Credit Officer - Credit Risk Management - Investment Bank (3-6 yrs)
Position Title: PCO (Primary Credit officer Simplified Credits and Ratings)
Corporate Title: Sr Analyst / Associate
Department: Credit Risk Management (CRM)
About the Bank -
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, were driving change and innovation in the industry championing integrity, sustainable
Performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Position Description -
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporates and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to Senior members for approval.
- Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments,news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping Banks exposure in mind.
- Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
- Monitoring of limits/exposure: Updating Limit amendments and credit relevant data updates in the credit system. Exposure monitoring and timely clearance of Excess tickets. Timely monitoring of covenants and regular discussion with KCPs.
- Manage own credit portfolio and assist senior decision makers to make informed decisions based on your recommendations
- Interface directly across with the Credit officers (KCP) and other stakeholders (business side, Exposure managements, and various ops teams) to ensure complete understanding of Banks exposure and timely completion of the credit reviews.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to portfolio exercises (industry/regional exercise), regulatory developments, sector notes, audit exercises and support onshore KCPs for various business strategies.
- Ensure compliance with relevant and applicable local and global regulatory and policy requirements
- Required education, experience & skills: Relevant professional qualifications are MSc / MA / MBA / CA / CFA, etc.
- Relevant work experience in credit underwriting
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial markets and economic/industry trends
- Strong accounting background, knowledge of financial ratios, financial statement analysis, cash flow projections or project finance experience
Other skills -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be a self-starter and pro-active in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table
- Must demonstrate ability to manage own time efficiently and effectively, and be able to multitask, absorb ideas and facts quickly, while maintaining a strict eye for detail