Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1627 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:300
Senior Analyst/Assistant/Associate Manager/Manager - Business Valuations - Advisory & Consulting Firm (2-10 yrs)
Senior Analyst/Assistant/Associate Manager/Manager - Business Valuations (Work from home)
Knowcraft is seeking talented and team-oriented individuals to join the firm. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with superior academic performance, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work hard to join our valuation and consulting practice. The Senior Analyst will be a strong valuation professional responsible for developing and utilizing managerial-related skillsets to lead engagements, client correspondence and interactions.
Core Responsibilities :
- Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
- Functionally managing a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team;
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables;
- Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously;
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions;
- Works collaboratively with the engagement team and is a positive contributor to the firm's culture; and
- Leads, trains, and mentors analysts and other associates within the team.
- Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum two years of valuation and/or consulting experience;
- Experience of working in Big Four's valuation team or in a leading valuation firm will have a preference;
- Ability to lead a team; and
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
- Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred.