Manager - Executive Search at Liontree HR Consultancy Services
Views:2194 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Analyst/Analyst - Primary Credit Rating - Domestic Market (3-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research for the corporate sector or infrastructure sector and publish reports and articles independently to contribute to thought leadership
- Will be travelling & meeting the clients along with BD team to assist in client acquisition by explaining the rating process and understanding the need of the client.
- Independently handle rating assignments and client engagement
- Deliver client and investor presentations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should be currently working with a Rating company as Credit/ Rating Analyst.
- Should be handling domestic market and not international market.
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant or have done MBA from a renowned B-School
- Should have strong analytical understanding of corporate credit
- Should have good presentation and report writing skills
- Should have very strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Should be passionate and have strong aptitude for research