Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:787 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Analyst - ABS - Sector Research (2-5 yrs)
WHAT YOULL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
The role involves performing research by analyzing sector-related content and reports by leveraging various online and firm resources; identifying insights and performing deep dives by connecting research with market data; and analyzing underlying and issuer-level performance using internal and industry tools as required.
The candidate is expected to contribute to all formal reports and processes that enable the efficient and transparent oversight of the securitized portfolio. They will develop knowledge of vendor resources/tools and conduct third-party research to aid in the analysis and evaluation of securitized products.
The candidate will independently work on market/sector research projects with the global team, iterate frequently with the team on various research deliverables, and aid the firms data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with technology development teams.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have:
- A masters in finance or a CFA with two to five years of relevant experience in industry/sector research as well as in analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, possess keen analytical skills, and have the ability to effectively interact with the trading desk and other stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of structured finance asset classes (ABS, CMBS, CLO, CRE, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Robust analytical skills, the ability to lead a project while working independently with limited direction and guidance, and self-motivation are essential attributes.
Candidates with relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.