Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1610 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Agile Coach - IT (16-20 yrs)
Exp 15 - 20 years
Exp in agile methodologies: 10+ years
Exp as an agile coach: 8+ years
Overall: 15+ years
- He must have built capability /Agile practice within organization Must have agile transformation and consulting experience
- Must have played different roles with product, user design, devops, quality, and software development teams.
- Must have leadership quality- confidence, communication and keenness
- Should be actively involved in agile seminars as a speaker, writer, blogger
- Bachelor's degree with the excellent academic record (degree in computer science or similar area preferred)
- 10+ years of experience working in Agile methodologies of which minimum 8 yrs as Agile coach in fast moving tech environments
- Experience driving agile transformations from design to implementation
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in concepts and practices related to product management, design thin king, Lean, and Agile.
- Working knowledge and experience with several Agile methodologies: SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe and fluid in adapting as appropriate to the context
- Knowledge of best practices in user-centered design (e.g. user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing) and experience coaching teams on how to integrate them into Agile workflows
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Passion for driving globally distributed teams towards high performance and a deep pride in quality craftsmanship that delight s users
- Outstanding inter-personal, problem-solving and communications skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
- Evidence of thought leadership demonstrated by the good presence in agile communities, publishing blogs and speaking at conferences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.