HR Executive at New way India P Ltd
Views:1487 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Advocate - Training Institute - LLB/LLM (15-30 yrs)
Urgent hiring for Senior Advocate for Leading premium Training Institute - Gurgaon
Position : Senior Advocate
Location : Gurgaon
Req : LLB/LLM
Job Responsibility :
- Sound knowledge of Civil, Criminal, Commercial, Consumer Disputes, Laws Relating
- Civil, Criminal Law & Labour Law Knowledge Must Be Very Good.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of contract/agreement drafting
- Excellent Legal Drafting skills are MUST.
- Must be good at Case Law Research in software research like Manupatra, SCC Online, DLT Online, LJ Soft, etc.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
- Must be having capabilities and competence to head Legal Department of the Company.
- Well versed with Legal Software - Manupatra, SSC Online
- Monitoring and handling litigations under various laws.
- Advising Management on legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing a variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
- Should have exposure to compliance management with respect to corporate governance.
- Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Must be a Leader and very good in Planning & Execution of Legal strategies.
- Liasoning with Police / Investigating Authorities relating to legal matters of the Company.
If interested, Please share me your updated CV as an attachment in word format along with these following details ASAP :
Current CTC :
In hand (Monthly) :
Expected Salary :
Highest Qualification and the year of passing :
Age & DOB :
Reporting to :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Dilip Kumar Sharma
New Way Staffing
Direct Mob: 9871055334
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.