Senior Advisory Role - Family Office - Wealth Group (15-18 yrs)
Department - Wealth Group
Position/Function : Wealth - Family Office
Qualifications : Master's degree or equivalent in a related field (Investments, Finance, Law, Accounting/Tax, Economics, Business Administration)
Work Experience : 15 years+
Job / Role Responsibility :
- The family office role will involve managing investments, properties and structures of clients for the wealth group.
- Candidate to have ability to discuss investment performance, economic and market trends
- Presentations to clients on financial and tax planning options and opportunities.
- Direct consultation with attorneys, accountants and other advisors on financial, tax and estate planning.
- Client meeting planning, facilitation and presentation.
- Develop and/or deliver private wealth education sessions to clients and staff.
- Develop a knowledge of the client's entire financial and family situation and be able to structure a goals based investment and financial plan.
- Ability to discuss estate planning and work with internal and external resources to meet estate planning goals of the client.
- Understand and coordinate income tax planning and work closely with client tax advisors.
- Evaluate and discuss options to meet client philanthropic goals.