Consultant at IndiHire Consultants
Views:361 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Advisor - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS (6-11 yrs)
- Responsible for assisting in Strategic and Operational recruitment expertise and the end to end recruitment process.
- Responsible in assisting and executing innovative sourcing strategies and identifying top talent of qualified experienced professionals from job market.
- Act as a trusted, TA Business Partner to business leaders to attract candidates for key talent segments
- Create and maintain candidate pools/applicant database for roles and - difficult to recruit- roles.
- Organise internal & external recruitment advertising / job advertisements.
- Train new team members and act as mentor to them for their ongoing development
- Provide interview assistance and educate hiring managers about best practise
- Liaise and manage third party agencies where applicable
- Educate and support Hiring Managers to build interview skills and adherence to relevant legislation and internal policies including discrimination and privacy
- Monitor labour market trends to assist in determining strategies in regards to sourcing and employment branding, including social media
- Manage Project based recruitment initiatives utilising innovative strategies to achieve optimal outcomes for the business
- Assist the Manager of TA with execution of Talent Acquisition Strategy
Preferred Formal Education/Qualifications:
- 7 - 11 years in Technology recruiting in retail or similar (fast-paced, complex matrixed) environment
- Highly developed knowledge, skills and exposure to recruitment best practice and methods
- Sound understanding of relevant recruitment/employment legislation
Mandatory Formal Education/Qualifications e.g. CPA
- HR qualification at graduate or postgraduate level
- Working understanding of relevant legislative requirements
- Experience in supporting the implementation of recruitment strategies, processes and methodology
- Executive recruitment experience
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Exposure to recruitment technology (applicant tracking systems, web based front ends, Assessment tools etc)
- Understanding of key employment advertising providers e.g. online job board, advertising agencies, social media etc
- Project Management of recruitment initiatives/projects
- Strong reporting and data skills are required