Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:33369 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Senior Actuarial Modeler - Independent Validation Group (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Genpact has an opportunity for an actuary in the Independent Validation Group within Enterprise Risk Management. Maintaining an effective Model Risk Management program has been identified as strategic objective by senior management.
- Candidate would perform objective reviews and effective challenge of the conceptual soundness, methodology and implementation of models used by the Property & Casualty and the Life & Retirement businesses. On annual review of models, candidate would evaluate enhancement/remediation effort by model developers and assess model performance to be adequate for continue use.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must have 4-6 years of actuarial modeling experience and possess deep understanding of life insurance and annuity products, and/or Property & Casualty products including natural catastrophe.
- Candidate should also have strong math and statistical skills, practical experience developing sophisticated actuarial models.
- Strong experience using various actuarial models, (ex: MoSes, Prophet, TAS, ARCVAL, PolySystem, Emblem, ResQ), and have a strong understanding of the Statutory, GAAP, and Tax accounting for insurance products. Experience with other programming languages, such as Matlab, C++, VBA, and SAS is a plus.
- Must be an Associate (Fellow preferred) in the Society of Actuaries, the American Academy of Actuaries, or Casualty Actuarial Society and have an advanced degree in statistics, actuarial science, mathematics, economics, or quantitative finance.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proven ability to write clear concise reports, and explanation of technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, and be self-motivated to manage, coordinate and facilitate multiple initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.