Senior Accountant - Financial Firm (1-3 yrs)
Salary offered: 7 - 8 LPA
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all accounting transactions such as reconcile accounts payable and receivable & financial calculations in Tally software
- Ensure timely payments to Banks, Vendors etc.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Compiling financial statements (such as the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of profit and loss).
- Analyze financial data to provide the organization with information that will assist in future planning and decision-making
- PF, Professional Tax, TDS, Income Tax & GST Payments and Knowledge on the Slabs and the month/yearly fillings
- Forecasting and preparing budgets
- Knowledge on QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) will be an additional advantage
- Comply Indian as well as US Payroll System (Mandatory)
- Invoice processing to different clients (USA, Canada & Middle East Countries)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.