HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:428 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior Account Leader - Pharma/Healthcare/Life Science (8-14 yrs)
- Ensures the quarterly and full year revenue targets are met by managing the activities of a sales team to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned accounts or sales territory.
- Takes proactive role in contract strategy.
- Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
- As required, may lead negotiations in renewing contract(s) within assigned accounts. Develops relationships with key executives and decision-makers within assigned accounts. Manages the overall relationship to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with product/service offerings.
- Provides leadership to the sales team and coordinates the involvement of resources (marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service) in actively promoting the full offerings to anticipate and meet client needs.
- Ensures that sales team is fully staffed, trained, and deployed to maximize sales coverage. Develops and executes account plan(s) and monitors progress. Adjusts plan accordingly to consider new product/service offerings as well as significant changes to business conditions
- Masters degree or equivalent required with a minimum of eight (8) years relevant account and sales management experience and/or solution sales management experience (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.