Senior Role - Talent Acquisition at Findem
Views:155 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Account Executive - Sales - HR Tech Product - India & APAC Region (8-12 yrs)
What is Findem :
Findem is HR 2.0. We're a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We're backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital - the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
What you'll be doing as the Account Executive:
- Manage the full sales cycle, including prospecting, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Manage a prospect territory premier accounts (India and APAC companies)
- Review pipeline and planning
- Target of the annual quota of Rs. 3Cr to 10Cr based on experience (net new business)
- Need to fly around to hustle for business, nearly 30% on the road in APAC region.
- Understand use cases and how to sell across to different stakeholders within companies
- Facilitate high-quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points in organizations. Maintain weekly sales pipeline/sales forecast and sales demo activities
- Understand an account's needs and effectively communicate how Findem will meet those needs
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Use SFDC for lead management and sales forecast
- 8+ years of successfully closing deals
- Consistent history of overachievement; 5 or 6 years in a row of overachievement of quota
- SaaS experience preferred/established skillset
- Grit and energy to get deals over the line and the ability to hold customers accountable (project management)
- A highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial skill set, you will be the CEO of your own territory
- Organized with good business acumen
- Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer's business
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Intellectual / Technically adept
- Motivated by personal and professional growth
- Sales Training Certification (for example MEDIC, Sandler, Challenger, Value, NEAT, SPIN) preferred but not required
- The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru, but this role can be fully remote.
Equal Opportunity :
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.