Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:197 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Seller Success Manager - eCommerce (3-10 yrs)
- own the end to end seller/partner acquisition pre-onboarding and seller/partner on-boarding process. displaying ownership in accuracy and timeliness
- manage the process of scoping, hunting, and reaching out to new brands that can be onboarded via multiple online and offline avenues.
- evaluating and communicating with right stakeholders at the brand's end and establishing connection via email ID + chatbot and initiating their onboarding discussions if approved - working closely with the category acquisition teams to fine-tune our brand onboarding strategy to ensure constant freshness of brands + products
- following the onboarding process for rejections, waitlisting and selection of brands basis category benchmarks laid down
- working with partner teams and internal stakeholders to get the contract signed/updated and manage partner requisites
- keen eye for spotting trends and brands that are up and coming on social media. - managing the complete cycle of on-boarding process, including seller training ensuring a smooth handshake Owning correct asset (image and content data) collection process from the sellers/partners required for cataloging of products.
- responsible for quality check of data collected from sellers including images, content, inventory, pincodes and pricing.
- responsible for maintaining the pricing slabs and central repositories with updated pricing data which is crucial for campaigns
- collating weekly/monthly reports both internal and external and sharing with partner teams understanding partners issues and coming up with solutions ensuring higher partner NPS. - work with partner teams on ad hoc pay-out queries (TDS/TCS, missing invoices, email id change request)
- seller training on attributes sheets and mandatory information. Seller hand holding post information collection and helping sellers integrate with systems. Ensuring accuracy of information flow to the downstream systems.
- acting as a bridge between sellers/partners and business to solve seller queries and arrive at quick resolution ensuring least impact and delays.
you should apply if you:
- you have 6-8 years of work experience preferably in e-commerce operations and 2-3 years as a team lead
- have proficiency with data and excel - pivot tables, vlookup, shortcuts etc. (Macros - good to have)
- have high organizing ability, proactiveness and attention to detail
- have a business acumen to read and comprehend data
- possess good written communication skills to work with partners and team - own the capability to do pipeline management and program management - have a propensity to multitask
- have a good hold at stakeholder management
- can manage a team size of 10-12 at any given point of time