Founder at Seller Nest
Views:3085 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Seller Nest - Co-Founder/CTO (1-15 yrs)
Seller Nest is a web based platform that streamlines the process of wholesale buying and selling. Trading on Seller Nest is simple and hassle-free. A neat categorization of an assortment of products, coupled with unmatched service support make this platform an unprecedented tool for both buyers and sellers alike.
Equipped with an all inclusive Inventory Management Tool, we help business owners, distributors and manufacturers gain insights on inventory accuracy and customer service levels. With Seller Nest, seemingly complex wholesale business operations are streamlined, efficient and fast. Add to that our progressive features and market driven processes, and Seller Nest becomes the undisputed platform for a better, consumer-oriented experience.
Current Phase : Testing with 5 Marquee clients
Drive the development and launch of services for this venture across the web and mobile.
If these statements describe you then you might be the one we are looking for :
- Hands on leader who can code, manage infra, manage product
- You are an entrepreneurial dreamer who feels there must be more to life than a comfortable salaried job.
- You've led the full cycle of mobile/web app development process from design to implementation for a startup.
- You can articulate why something works or doesn't work to non-tech mortals.
- When users provide feedback, you don't need a middleman to concoct a solution and you can solve your problems yourself.
- You know everything about scalable Tech architecture
- Being a great developer isn't enough anymore. You are an excellent recruiter (you will create your own team), a meticulous project manager, a precise communicator and moreover an avid learner
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the vertical from the concept to the implementation phase. Innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our users while delivering business value to the company.
- Responsible for complete ownership of the product including product features and roadmap
- Define the product strategy and road map, in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Define specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists, communicate functionality and incorporate feedback.
- Conduct market landscaping and competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity for business.
- Brainstorm across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Develop Process Flows & requirement document (BRD,FRD/PRD) for the product development.
- Work with designers for UI/UX
- Ensure timely and smooth roll-out of product by establishing a productive working relationship with User Experience Team, Technology, QA Teams.
- Track success of the defined matrix and workout plan of action to achieve results.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop go to market plans.
- Design and establish operations processes to support product delivery
- Analyze product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Build a large and dynamic team to enable business growth
- Participate actively in further fund-raising efforts
Open Source/ PHP, My SQL, Java, JS, HTML, CSS3, Integration, mobile engineering, cloud platforms, React Native, Etc.
Salary: Equity based compensation as of now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.